2005 - 2006
Comcast SpotlightMaster Control Operator
- Used Waveform/Vectorscope monitors and Audio Meters to monitor video and audio levels during digital encoding and editing of commercial spots for air.
- Updated and maintained the computer video archive system by using a Panasonic AG850 Edit Controller to copy commercial spots received from Telestream, Mini-D.V. and Beta tapes to Comcast Beta archive tapes.
- Streamed commercials onto the Internet using Net Show.
- Detected problems with commercial insertion equipment and schedules; solved problems by dispatching the appropriate personal and logging the actions taken to solve the problems.
2005 - 2008
Woburn Public Media CenterCable Producer
- Produced, edited, and scheduled programming for the Woburn public, educational and government channels.
- Directed local camera operators during shoots using a Ross Production Switcher, Compix Character Generator, Behringer Eurodesk (SL3242FX-PRO) Audio Board, used a Broadcast Matrix Switcher to stream shoots to the Avid Media Composer for capture into Avid LANshare network.
- Connected A/V connections to the WPMC production van and used Globecaster to switch between camera shots, insert graphics/ animations and control audio during field productions.
- Responsible for media management in the Avid LANshare network.
- Managed DVD workflow, compression and authoring while delivering a quality finished product.
2011 - 2012
Bridgewater State UniversityTeacher's Assistant (Instructional Technology)
- Assisted Professor Nguyen with running two online classes. (INST 552-BX1 Multimedia for Educators,EDMC 532-FW1 Teacher As Leader: Issues To Advocacy)
- Utilized Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet to back up assignments from Blackboard Portal in order to help the instructor prepare for transfer into Moodle.
- Aided students with posting assignments properly onto Blackboard Portal.
- Provided students with feedback on assignments and assisted students with using the APA citation method.
2008 - Present
Stoughton High SchoolVideo Production Teacher
- Consulted on TV studio upgrades/maintenance, and assisted with the upgrade of video playback from a deck system to a server system.
- Developed three Video Production curriculum’s and an Introduction to Media Curriculum for Stoughton Public Schools.
- Produced, edited, and scheduled programming for the Stoughton Educational Channel.
- Instructed the production of the Stoughton High School Video Yearbook.
2003 - 2004
WKLB, Country 102.5Promotions Intern
- Aided the staff in all functions for planning of station concerts and events at WKLB.
- Updated the station’s website by entering in articles about country singers and news.
- Promoted the station at concerts by passing out souvenirs and promoting upcoming WKLB events.
2004 - 2005
Brockton Cable Access TelevisionVideo Production Intern
- Assisted in video production for community event field production shoots by running and wrapping cables, running an instant replay system, setting up, operating and breaking down Sony CA-537 cameras and Sony DCR 2000 Mini DV 3ccd cameras.
- Produced, directed, shot and edited a joint 25-minute documentary using a Canon GL1 and Sony DCR 2000 Mini DV 3ccd Camera; log-captured and non- linear edited documentary on Final Cut Pro 3.0
- Logged and captured video footage on Final Cut Pro 3.0 and wrote log notes using a Panasonic AG-A850 Edit Controller to review footage.
2004 - 2005
Cramer ProductionsVideo Production Intern
- Key participant in production shoots for Jordan’s Furniture, Citizens Bank and Ropes/Grey Law Firm.
- Researched and logged video footage for corporate videos.
2001 - 2005
Curry CollegeBachelor of Arts in Communication
- Cum Laude
- Member of Lambda Pi Eta- Communications Honor Society
- 2005 Curry College Intern of the Year
2009 - 2012
Bridgewater State UniversityMasters of Education in Instructional Technology
- Mangna Cum Laude